Active:10 minsTotal:10 minsServings:1
- 1 8-inch whole-wheat tortilla
- 1 teaspoon plus 1 tablespoon extra-virgin olive oil, divided
- 5 thin slices tomato
- 3 thin slices red onion
- 3 tablespoons shredded mozzarella cheese
- 1 tablespoon chopped fresh basil or 1 teaspoon dried
- 2 teaspoons balsamic vinegar
- 2 cups packed mixed salad greens
- Step 1 Lay tortilla on a foil-lined toaster-oven pan. Brush 1 teaspoon oil over the tortilla. Top with tomato, onion and mozzarella. Toast until the cheese is melted and the tortilla is starting to crisp, 7 to 9 minutes. Remove from the oven and top with basil. Cut into wedges.
- Step 2Drizzle the remaining 1 tablespoon oil and vinegar over the greens and serve with the pizza.
Serving Size: 1 pizza & 2 cups salad Per Serving: 424 calories; protein 11.5g; carbohydrates 36g; dietary fiber 5.8g; sugars 8.7g; fat 25.8g; saturated fat 5.9g; cholesterol 16.6mg; vitamin a iu 3897.9IU; vitamin c 30.5mg; folate 146.8mcg; calcium 287.6mg; iron 3.4mg; magnesium 44.5mg; potassium 601.4mg; sodium 507mg; thiamin 0.1mg. Exchanges:
4 fat, 2 vegetable, 1 1/2 starch, 1/2 medium-fat protein