In an effort to promote optimal learning and quality education while also ensuring children are in a safe and nurturing environment, we are committed to holding smaller classes and having a high staff- child ratio.
Through play children will learn to:
1. Problem solve.
2. Socialize and make friends.
3. Gain self confidence as they express themselves in different learning situations.
4. Form the foundation of a love for learning.
1. The children will be introduced to the rules and routines of the classroom.
2. They will learn the importance on how to play with others, share and turn take.
3. Learn numbers and alphabet in the context of their everyday experiences.
1. Children will learn basic math and reading skills.
2. Children will be introduced to pre-writing skills and phonics.
3. Children will have the opportunity to explore, observe and record nature and the natural world that surrounds them.
The Kindergarten program will set the foundation for lifelong learning, behavior and health.
This is provided at NO COST if we become your child’s “designated” Kindergarten Program.
Please contact the school for FEE SCHEDULE for Preschool, Junior Kindergarten and Kindergarten (enhancement) Program
E.C.I Learning Academy
#30 – 140 East Chestermere Drive Chestermere, Alberta T1X1M1
Fax: (403) 457 – 6168