ECI LEARNING Academy
"Where distinct minds blossom"
Come celebrate your child's natural ability to explore
their environment and the world that surrounds them!
Drawing, coloring, and painting
Fun Outdoor Activity
- Problem solve
- Gain self-confidence and independence
- Form a foundation of a LOVE for LEARNING
- Opportunities for exploration and creativity
- Guided by Alberta Curriculum Framework - “FLIGHT”
- Academic Learning is through play-based and centre-based programming
- An awareness of diversity, inclusion and social responsibility
- Holistic play-based approach along with Developmentally Appropriate Practices
- Programming is guided by Alberta’s Kindergarten Program Statement
- Children are encouraged to be co-learners, and co-creators in their education
- Emphasis on the development of the child’s self-esteem and social-emotional growth
- Preparation for higher academic learning
ECI LEARNING ACADEMY
We have qualified and experienced teachers and staff that is supported by a professional therapy team which include: Speech language Pathologist, Occupational Therapist, Physical Therapist and Registered Psychologist.
We are still open for registration for the new school year 2020-2021
Sign up for FREE!
Stay tuned to the most interesting news about our school
E.C.I Learning Academy
#30 – 140 East Chestermere Drive Chestermere, Alberta T1X1M1
Fax: (403) 457 – 6168