Explore, Create, and Imagine
Educating children with various needs and abilities.
E.C.I. Learning Academy is a Not-For-Profit, Alberta Education Approved, ECS Operator and Licensed Preschool.
Small class sizes
High Staff -To-Children Ratios
Indoor Gym / Therapy Room
Support for the individual needs of the children through IPP’s and PUF - therapies for special needs
- Problem solve
- Gain self-confidence and independence
- Form a foundation of a LOVE for LEARNING
- Opportunities for exploration and creativity
- Guided by Alberta Curriculum Framework - “FLIGHT”
- Academic Learning is through play-based and centre-based programming
- An awareness of diversity, inclusion and social responsibility
- Holistic play-based approach along with Developmentally Appropriate Practices
- Programming is guided by Alberta’s Kindergarten Program Statement
- Children are encouraged to be co-learners, and co-creators in their education
- Emphasis on the development of the child’s self-esteem and social-emotional growth
- Preparation for higher academic learning
- Speech Language Pathologist
- Occupational Therapist
- Physical Therapist
- PUF Funding
- Childhood Services
- One way
- Two Ways
- In Chestermere
- Surrounding areas
ECI Learning Academy Staff
E.C.I. staff include Alberta Education certified teachers, speech-language pathologists, occupational therapists, physiotherapists, psychologists, and therapeutic and educational assistants.
E.C.I. Learning Academy is an inclusive program for children 3-6 years of age who are typically developing and who have exceptional needs.
Qualified owners, teachers, and staff are supported by a highly qualified therapy team.
Our program includes music, art, physical education, and school readiness.
E.C.I Learning Academy
#30 – 140 East Chestermere Drive Chestermere, Alberta T1X1M1
Phone: (403) 457 – 3168