TOTAL TIME: Prep: 20 min. Cook: 10 min./batchYIELD: 1 dozen.
- 1 cup mashed ripe bananas (about 2 medium)
- 1/2 cup chunky peanut butter
- 1/2 cup honey
- 1 teaspoon vanilla extract
- 1 cup old-fashioned oats
- 1/2 cup whole wheat flour
- 1/4 cup nonfat dry milk powder
- 2 teaspoons ground cinnamon
- 1/2 teaspoon salt
- 1/4 teaspoon baking soda
- 1 cup dried cranberries or raisins
- 1. Preheat air fryer to 300°. Beat banana, peanut butter, honey and vanilla until blended. In another bowl, combine oats, flour, milk powder, cinnamon, salt and baking soda; gradually beat into banana mixture. Stir in dried cranberries.
- 2. In batches, drop dough by 1/4 cupfuls 2 in. apart onto greased tray in air-fryer basket; flatten to 1/2-in. thickness.
- 3. Cook until lightly browned, 6-8 minutes. Cool in basket 1 minute. Remove to wire racks.
- 4. Serve warm or at room temperature.
- 5. Freeze option: Freeze cookies in freezer containers, separating layers with waxed paper. To use, thaw before serving or, if desired, reheat in a preheated 300° air fryer until warmed, about 1 minute.