Prep Time: 2 mins Cook Time: 2 mins
- 1 granny smith apple
- 1 slice lemon
- 2 slices cheddar cheese, cut in half
- 2 slices deli turkey or ham, cut in half
1. Slice the apple into 1/2 inch thick slices. Rub the apple with the lemon wedge to prevent from going brown.
2. Slice the cheddar cheese into 1/2 inch wide slices and the ham in 1/2 or in 1/4 (the ham needs to be large enough to wrap around the apple).
3. Place an apple slice and a cheese slice on top of the deli meat and fold over deli meat to wrap.